This weekend Joey visited from LA, found an apartment for next year, I made double dipped Ghiradelli dark chocolate strawberries, cranberry white chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, peach mango smoothies, lemon ginger oatmeal pancakes, beef brisket w garlic mashed potatoes and gravy, mozzarella tomato sandwiches with sundried tomato pesto, chicken and fresh basil... happiness!! :D
Went for a walk this afternoon since the weather was awesome. Lotsa pretty flowers :) One thing I like about spring in Chicago is that they seem to love daffodils and tulips as much as I do.
Apartment for next year is awesome. Inside the building is a restaurant/bar open until 2am, delivers straight to your door if you want them to, convenience store, fedex, salon, huge heated indoor pool w jacuzzi, great gym, gigantic 12' deep outdoor pool, BBQs, tennis courts, borders the forest preserve with an awesome trail, within walking distance to two grocery stores, restaurants, train station that takes me straight to downtown Chicago, spacious kitchen and bedroom, balcony, free parking, what more could I ask for?!? I'm super stoked.
No comments:
Post a Comment