Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pavilion Apartments by O'Hare

Looking for a place to live? I'm living at the Pavilion near O'Hare next year, LOVE the place. Joey lived there for a year and loved it too. Check it out, if you like it put me down as a referral, I'll cut you a part of the referral bonus :) www.pavilionapartments.net

Things I like:

Location: 3 blocks from blue line stop, blue line drops you off right in front of the medical district, short drive to Lutheran, closer to school than the city is, less traffic, walking distance to grocery store, restaurants, starbucks.

Amenities: INSIDE: restaurant/bar open until 2am, delivers to your door, packing/shipping/fedex, salon, convenience store, large gym, heated indoor pool 8' deep w jacuzzi and sauna
If I'm baking cookies and run out of sugar I don't even have to go out in the cold or turn on my car. Convenience store has got it all. No more trips to the post office or the bank with an ATM and FedEx just downstairs.

Large outdoor pool 12' deep, tennis courts, racquetball courts, bbq grills and picnic area, borders forest preserve and running/biking trail. Ample free parking with parking for guests as well. Apts are new, clean, large, have balconies, free heating and a/c.

Admittedly it's not the city, and I know a lot of people are set on living downtown. But I find this place practical, with all of the things I want and a lot of extras, at the cost of being a moderate train ride from downtown. I think it's a fair trade, I like it, and I'm super excited to be moving there. Any of my city friends want to have a bbq this summer by the pool let us know ;)

I couldn't ask for more :D
Let me know if you're interested

No comments:

Post a Comment